In life there are three important things to remember;
Love with all you've got, Laugh with every breath, and Dress like your life is a runway.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Fashion/Music/Life/Love

Well to start off, I have decided to make this blog not only a fashion blog, but a life blog. There is a lot to be said about fashion, music, idea's, love, life, friends and all of the above and I think that as a person I no longer want this site to be based on solely on fashion.

Ahh, but now where do I begin? I guess for starters I can honestly say that I never imagined I'd live in California, Florida and Kansas all in the span of a year, but there is a first for everything, right? Life so far has been one joyous ride, and I am so glad for every decision I have made so far. From the good to the bad, they have all taught me something important in which has made me grow as a person.

As I've grown in the past two years, I am so aware of life. Aware of people, not that I wasn't before, but I find I am more aware and conscious of others feelings and actions now. I would say when I was younger I was a bit impulsive and made rash decisions but now I take every decision I make into consideration, big or small. I don't know If this is something that I'm acquiring with age, or the things I've learned and gone through these past few years.

I've definitely gone through my hard times, and don't get me wrong, there were times where I didn't think I'd ever feel the joy, love and happiness that I do today, again, but I am here and boy does it feel DAMN good! I am proud of who I am today. I am proud of the things I've done and the decisions I've made. They've molded me into the woman I am today, and yes I know I have a lot more to learn and experience but I am in a really great place in my life and I am so thankful.


:)


Now onto a lighter subject, I have to address the fact that I am slightly addicted to Britney Spears' new song Till The World Ends. Yep. I said it! Hey, its pretty catchy, you'll be dancing and fist pumping in the car too, if you let yourself! Also, another good one is of course Lady Gaga or as my best friend has called her, "Gady Lala"", new song Judas! I wasn't as thrilled about her song Born This Way, but this tune really brings back my appreciation for LG!

And of course, I cant sign off without a FEW of my favorite fashion moments recently can I?

The Met Gala was just about a week ago, and boy there were some GORG dresses!

One of my favorites being the lovely Gwenth, in Stella McCartney


Another amazing gown was worn by Diane Kruger in Jason Wu



And my absolute FAVORITE, Mirana Kerr in Marchesa


Until next time,

LMN....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment