In life there are three important things to remember;
Love with all you've got, Laugh with every breath, and Dress like your life is a runway.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Intro to reality.

I started this blog as a creative outlet for myself and for others to hear my ideas, likes, dislikes, views, or whatever it is I write about. I want to be able to have my own space to feel free to say anything without censoring it for anyone or anything and would love feedback of all shapes and forms.

So lets start from the beginning, I'm a 22 year fashion designer and I go to FIDM in downtown Los Angeles and am really amazed by all of the talent that goes into and has come out of FIDM. Although it is a costly school, I think of it this way - any school your going to attend you'll end up paying for in the long run, whether it be financially speaking or in the aspect of, what experience and knowledge you learned from the institution. This is coming from a person who has yet to be in the fashion industry, but having previous life experiences and have gone to other colleges, I've learned the optimism you must have in the world these days!

On another note, I have always been a fashionista, starting from when I began to dress myself as a kid. I was a rad lil mama! So far L.A. has been a great experience and I'm really ready to get out there and start designing or whatever my job will be as a noob in the industry!

hope you get a little spice and tickle out of this blog!



Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment