In life there are three important things to remember;
Love with all you've got, Laugh with every breath, and Dress like your life is a runway.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Blake Lively in Vogue.





Blake Lively; Gossip Girl, Fashionista, young, chic, many adjectives come to mind when Blake Lively is in full focus. Lively appears on the cover of June's Vogue issue. The sultry sirene has impeccable style and sure knows how to rock the latest fashions.

In the June 2010 issue, blakes photoshoot is set on the beaches of California along side long time professional surfer Rob Machado. Blake who has attempted to surf once when younger says "I carried the board out, sideways to the surf. I was trying to crawl on the board when I was caught by a wave. I just went spinning and cracked my nose on the hard-packed sand. I relaxed for a second, went to the top, and then the board hit me and I ended up with a bloody nose."

The infamous Gossip Girl star sure can pull of the surfer girl vibe, I'll give her credit.


Check out June's issue of Vogue!!

xo

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment