In life there are three important things to remember;
Love with all you've got, Laugh with every breath, and Dress like your life is a runway.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh baby its magic.

Seis de mayo!!! Wait...theres no holiday for that? Bummer. Oh well, on a better note! Today is a great Spring day and there is lots to do. 3 fashion sketches and 2 technical flats to be precise.










A great designer whom I have recently discovered; Bluemarine, has a great Spring 2010 RTW collection. Here are a few of the designs. Super hot!






















Another designer I am fond of, whom I'm sure just about everyone has heard of, Victoria Beckhham. I saw a few of her pieces from Spring 2010 RTW and loved them. I respect her line because she truly designs for how she dresses, which I find similar to my designs. I wouldnt design something that I wouldnt wear and 99% of the time I do wear my own designs. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment